Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

In my dreams I get chased by a bouncing vampire head while I drive away in a pinto

It’s messed up, but it’s true. I’m not sure where I got the pinto or if I’m the one who severed the head of the vampire but it’s a reoccurring dream that I’ve had probably 6-7 times. I wouldn’t call it a nightmare, cause it’s kinda awesome actually. Eventually I find myself driving to a giant, metal, colossal tyrannosaurs rex being constructed by dwarves. The dwarves live inside of the t-rex. I guess home is where the heart is and I have really tasty blood that is so desirable that even if I cut the head of a vampire they will still pursue me, and with great speed might I add, I can’t even escape in a vehicle.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sir Blogabit
    You've got really creative dreams, hope to see the sequel on what happens next, but then again most dreams do not have sequels do they.

    P.S interesting blog yours waiting for the next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think you should definitely blog again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do...time is tight but I've got some stuff in my braincase ready to fall out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some really random dreams sometimes, and when I'm curious, I like to check out http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary. Obviously it's not always gonna be accurate, but it's fun to read about sometimes!

    ReplyDelete